Mirada Hills Rehabilitation and Convalescent Hospital is closely located to everything Los Angeles has to offer, with numerous activities available inside and outside. For a day trip, we suggest:
- Disneyland has eight different themed areas with rides and attractions including classics, such as Pirates of the Caribbean, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Splash Mountain and Space Mountain.
- Medieval Times Dinner and Tournament is an arena where guests can eat like those in medieval times and watch a show depicting games in that period, including a jousting tournament.
- Splash! Regional Aquatics Center is an 18-acre water park with pools, water slides, a lazy river and numerous activities throughout the year. Visitors of all ages can experience something to enjoy in this family-friendly park.
- Knott’s Berry Farm is an amusement and water park with roller coasters, children’s rides and attractions. Visitors can see the Ghost Town area, a Peanuts comic book area, a Mexican-themed area and a Wild West-themed area.
- Discover Los Angeles, the visitors bureau for Los Angeles, is a resource for visitors in the area to view attractions, accommodations, restaurants, shopping and events in the greater Los Angeles area.